Policies & FAQ
Things to Check Before You Purchase
When placing an order with any level of shipping, especially an expedited shipping method, double-check your shipping address information.
- Is there an apartment or suite number?
- Is there a company name or person to have the package sent attention to?
- If we are delivering to a college campus, please include the name of the college campus, the street address and any dorm names or box #s. Please also include the name that the dorm or campus post office will recognize you by.
- We recommend you have your package sent to a location where someone can receive and or sign for your package.
- In the event of an undeliverable shipment due to a customer error, original shipping charges will not be refunded, and additional charges may incur.
Policies and Statements
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Grand Puff It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
We use your information to give you the best possible experience we can. We know how awful it is to have your information sold to other companies, so we only use it internally.
Ordering and Order Status
Guests who are under 21 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to order.
Methods of Payment:
We currently accept all US and Puerto Rico issued Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express credit cards & Pay Pal. If using a credit gift card, it must be activated and registered in your name and current address for our system to accept it as payment.
Company purchase orders and money orders are welcome; please call our customer service department at 916-923-9530 for further information and assistance.
Sorry, no CODs or personal checks.
Once your order has been received by our system, you will receive an email confirmation notifying you we have received your order. After your order has been processed (Usually within 1 to 2 business day) you will receive another email notification that includes your online sales receipt, order details, and tracking information.
How do I know if my shipping will take 1 or 5 business days?
We ship most products from our warehouse in Sacramento, CA. So the closer you are, the quicker the shipping time. For instance, if your delivery address is in CA, you may receive your package in 1 business day…if your delivery address is in New York, it may take 5 business days. Please see the shipping map found here for a better idea of when you can expect your package.
Do you ship outside of the US and US Territories?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not.
Will someone need to sign for my package?
We recommend you have your package sent to a location where someone can receive and or sign for your package.
If your package is being delivered to an apartment complex it will require an indirect (you, neighbor, or office) signature. Standard home deliveries do not require signatures.
Why do I need to give my email address?
We utilize your email address to keep you updated on the status of your order and to provide you with shipping details.
Can I make an order over the phone?
You are welcome to place an order over the phone; however in most cases by ordering online your order will be processed and may ship sooner than if you order by telephone.
Am I able to pick up my order?
Am I able to pick up my order? We do allow local pickup, please call ahead of time to arrange a pickup at one of our stores.
What are your hours?
Am I able to pick up my order? You can reach our customer support team Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm PST. Hours may vary during holidays.
In preparing and maintaining this website, every effort is taken to offer the most current and correct information possible. Errors, however, may occur from time to time. grand Puff is not responsible for errors or inaccuracies that may be contained on this website and reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.